Negotiations continue to acquire 100% Inter Milan

Javier Pérez VillaNewsLeave a Comment

The group of Chinese investors that had agreed to take an initial stake of 70 percent of Inter Milan, are still discussing the sale of the remaining 30%.

If the operation is finally closed with the acquisition of the whole club, the investors are said to pay around 700 million euros.

Source: Chinadaily

Javier Pérez Villa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.